Saturday, January 06, 2007

Good morning on this 6th day of the new year. I'll begin with an update of my condition. I'm slowly regaining my strength from my bouts with pneumonia, shingles and the chemotherapy treatments. The process is proceeding at a slower pace than I expected, but thank God is improving. I guess coming off of the triple effects mentioned above, that should not have been too surprising. I've had some swelling in my feet and my Dr. is running some tests to further analyze the situation. I shared in my last blog that the pneumonia has cleared up as shown in the CT scan. Please continue to pray for my continued progress, regaining of my stamina, healing of the shingles, resolution of the swelling problem, and, of course, that I will be cancer free. Thank you so very much for your concern and prayers, they have been so vital in my treatment and recovery. It has been so good to be back regularly in the pulpit for the last month. Tomorrow we will have some special guests in the AM. The men and women's basketball teams from BBC will be ministering in the Jr. High and High School departments and the school's athletic director, my friend and former classmate, Dave Drury, will be speaking in both AM services as well as teaching the Adult Bible Class in the sanctuary. Additionally Kim Bumpers will be providing special music. It should be a great day - Lord willing I'll se you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter