Saturday, December 09, 2006

Good morning on this Saturday, Dec. 9th. I am continuing to recover from my double-barrel setback of pneumonia and shingles from which , thank God, I am slowly improving.
I am rejoicing that my post-treatment tests for cancer came back normal, indicating my chemotherapy was successful. Now I face the tasks oof strengthing my resistance and regaining my stamina. Please continue to pray accordingly and be aware that I am so grateful for all of your prayers on my behalf throughout my entire treatment process. Truly prayer changes things.
Lording willing I will be preaching in both services tomorrow AM. I'll be looking forward to seeing you then.
Pastor Brown

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2006 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Brown,
I just wanted you to know that we have been praying for you as well as our church plant here in Mexico. Your weekly notes have been very inspiring and we appreciate being able to be updated as how to pray when we are so far away.
With love and prayers,
Pattie (Taylor) Eager and family

 
At 12/11/2006 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Brown,
Sharon Rice just informed us of your struggles this year when we reconnected concerning our church membership. It is so comforting to know that God is faithful and doesn't send us through these trials alone. I updated Sharon on the Willson family struggles this year so she can share it with you but there is so many praises and blessing mixed in with the trials that we can see God working through each one.
Our prayers will continue to be with you! Praise the Lord for his goodness and Merry Christmas!
Laurie Willson

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter