Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good morning on this Saturday, March 20th. This morning I awakened to a snow-covered scene from my bedroom window. I confess I'm tired of winter and ready for the change of seasons. Earlier this week when temps reached the mid sixties, I saw several convertibles running around with the tops down and their owners soaking up some of the afternoon sunshine. It made me eager for the arrival of spring. Those warm days turned out to be teasers because we are not yet finished with winter. The change of seasons is referred to in Scripture as a guide to the arrival of certain future events prophesied in the Bible. As most of you know I monitor current events closely to search for evidences and indications of seasonal changes regarding the fulfillment of certain prophecies. President Obama has announced that he is ready to take up immigration reform and senators Graham and Schumer have revealed as part of the process that they are working on a bipartisan effort to introduce a tamper-proof identity card which will contain each individuals DNA. They are proposing that every citizen be required to have such a card and only those who have them will be employed. We will be carefully watching how this "National Security Card" issue unfolds in light of the Biblical prophecies about the Antichrist's future control and monitoring of citizens. The security card could be the precursor.
Tomorrow's sermon is Entitled, A Sure Formula For Defeat. I hope to see you there.
Mel Brown

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter