Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good morning on this Saturday, January 16th. Many of you have urged me to continue the messages on Proverbs after I return from vacation in early February. I certainly have appreciated the testimonies of how the sermons have proven so helpful in your Christian walk and personal relationships. Tomorrow's message is Making Wise Decisions and The Reward Factor, then Pastor Ed and Pastor Tim respectively will be speaking during my absence. Upon my return, I'll be preaching the following messages from Proverbs:
February 7th - Financial Freedom Vs. Financial Folly
February 14th - Financial Freedom Vs. Financial Folly - Part 2
February 21st - Keys To Wise Communication
February 28th - Effectively Using Life's Great Source of Improvement (Handling Criticism)
March 7th - Dan Brown Guest Speaker
March 14th - The Most Destructive Force In Relationships
March 21st - A Sure Formula For Defeat
March 28th - Solomon's Ultimate Secret Of Success
April 4th - Easter
I hope you will not miss any of these messages because every one of them is the product of the wisest of men, King Solomon giving advice on the various issues of our lives. If we apply his instruction, we will live all live better, happier, productive lives.
Mel Brown

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter