Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter! Today is Saturday April 11th, Easter Eve. Ever since I committed my life to Christ in January, 1963, Easter has been my favorite day of the year because of its paramount significance to the Christian life and message. The message of the resurrection settled doubts, brought victory, and secured faith and hope at a critical place in my life; therefore, I love Easter and everything it stands for. I hope that it has done the same for you. He lives and through Him who is the way, the truth, and the life we have life eternal and abundant.
This Easter will have an extra bonus because all of our family will be together for an Easter celebration as we have the privilege of dedicating my two newest grandsons, Aiden and Kai, in the 11:00 a.m. services, followed by a large family dinner and time of family fellowship. I am so blessed to have a family where we all love each other, get along, and enjoy being together.
Tomorrow's Easter service promises to be exceptional in every way. The opening presentation called, "The Event," the special Easter music, the Easter message, the "One solitary Life" video, and cardboard testimonies by twenty five or so of our people should make it a truly memorable service. He is risen as he said! I hope to see you there.
Mel Brown

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter