Saturday, March 03, 2007

Good morning on this third day of March. My apologies for not posting a blog last week. I tried to do so but had trouble getting into the site because Blogger was changing over to a new format using Google and it refused to admit me until the changeover was complete. It seemed strange not to do the blog since I have now been doing it faithfully for many months. At last all of the changes have been made and, hopefully, I'll have no further problems in posting my blogs. Each week I continue to gain strength and am grateful for the progress. The severe case of shingles continues to slowlllllly improve. No, the word slowly is not a typographical error but is a reflection of the speed of recovery. I am doing some exercise to increase my stamina and regain some much-needed aerobic recovery after being laid up with inactivity for so long. Again I find the key word is patience in this process. I have always tended to want to do too much too soon and not rushing the process is all important to avoid setbacks. Thank you again for faithfully praying for me. Your prayers have been and continue to be so vital. James reminds us, The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Tomorrow, Lord willing I'll preach the fourth message in the series on Peter's Prescription For Getting Along With Others. I hope to see you then.
Pastor Brown

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter