Saturday, July 08, 2006

I will plan on updating this blog every Saturday morning to let you know how things are going. This has been a good week with my strength gradually increasing. If all goes well, I plan to be in church and preach the sermon on "Careful Instead of Care-full Living" tomorrow morning. Thank you for your continuing prayers and demonstrations of concern - I so appreciate each one. I begin my next round of treatment on Monday morning. Lord willing, I'll see you all tomorrow.
Love in Christ,
Mel Brown

4 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 4:04 PM , Blogger David Schantz said...

Pastor Brown, I just learned about you and your health problems. My wife has had several over the past few years, two heart attacks and a kidney removed just to name a couple. She is proof that prayer works. I want you to know you will be in our prayers as long as this battle goes on.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

 
At 7/09/2006 4:56 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Pastor Brown,
My husband & I attended your Church while we were dating. I really enjoyed hearing you speak & learned much from it. It is because of you that I have been inspired to find Churches where I do not feel alone & actually feel like I am growing. Thank you for this.

You are in our prayers.

 
At 7/10/2006 10:50 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Sam from Amarillo is also praying for you. :-)

 
At 7/11/2006 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Brown,
We've just heard about your illness and treatment. Sounds like you're doing well, and we are very glad to hear it. We pray for you daily and look forward to seeing you in August when we plan to be in the QCA.

Your Missionaries to Japan,
Jim and Amy Smith

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Hit Counter